You’re invited to the European Poker Run June 9-16, 2017! Check out the video above of The 2016 Florida Powerboat Club Europe Porsche Poker Run traversing many cities and altitudes!
This past spring, twenty Florida Powerboat Club Members made their way to Germany for the first FPC Europe Poker Run. It was so much fun that Stu and Jackie decided to team up with Fast Lane Travel again in 2017 for another great European getaway. In 2017, we will drive new model PORSCHES from Germany, through Bavaria and the Alps to gorgeous resorts in the Italian Dolomites and Ascona, Switzerland. The tour will be über luxurious, all-inclusive and one to remember with great food, scenic drives and lots of fun!
Deposits are required before January 1st 2017! Don’t wait to secure your space. The summer season is short and hotels get booked early! Deposits are refundable. Please book your space online here
The Five Star Hotels we will visit:
- Stuttgart, Germany – Steigenberger Graf Zepplin Hotel
- Tyrol, Austria – Interalpen Hotel
- Bolzano, Italy – Hotel Weinegg
- Lake Maggiore in Ascona, Switzerland- Eden Rock Hotel
All-inclusive – 5-star accommodations. Includes meals, drinks, taxes and gratuities
- Porsche Driving Highlights
- Six days of driving new model PORSCHE of your choice
- Drive the Autobaun in Germany
- Drive the Timmelsjoch Alpine Pass from Switzerland to Italy
- Drive over the Alps in Northern Italy to Lake Como
- Transfer services to/from Stuttgart airport
- Accompanying truck to transport luggage from hotel to hotel
- Special dinners and wine tastings
- Escorted by bi-lingual drive guides connected by walkie-talkies
- Membership in Fast Lane Travel’s prestigious 150mph Club
- Special shirts, caps, flight bags and more
7-Day VIP Experience
- See the 2017 European Itinerary
- Thursday, June 8 – Friday, June 16 2017
- $9,918 per person, based on double occupancy.
- Deposit per Person: $2,500
24 Hours of Le Mans
For race fans, we are offering an optional extension, post Poker Run, to the annual 24 Hours of Le Mans race held annually since 1923 near the town of Le Mans, France. On this VIP tour, you’ll be treated like a celebrity with rock star access to the pits and other race venues.