Florida Fractional Club puts a New Spin on the ConceptThe concept of fractional ownership for yachts and aircraft is certainly not new, but Florida Fractional Club puts a new spin on the concept, by adding a center console powerboat and a Class A motorhome to spice up the fleet. Consider the benefits of owning a boat, yacht or RV, with no maintenance or management worries, and only one quarter of the cost to go it alone. Besides, with your work agenda, family commitments and busy travel schedule, you can’t possibly have enough TIME to justify sole ownership! It’s time to take a closer look at the Florida Fractional Club program. So lessen the financial burden, eliminate management worries, and share the toys with your friends. Mom would be very pleased!
$ 375,000 quarter share/ $ 3,750 monthly (Includes: full time crew, storage, docking, maintenance, insurance)
Image of proposed 70′ Azimut is for illustration purposes only. Actual yacht used for Fractional Program may differ.
- 2011 70’ Azimut Flybridge Motoryacht
- Twin MAN Turbo Diesel 1360HP
- 1,300 hours- all maintenance current
- Cabins + Crew quarters
- Twin SeaKeeper stabilizers (very desirable)
- Homeport: Fort Lauderdale & Bahamas (summer)
- Follows FPC Poker Run events
- 10 weeks guaranteed/ charter rev-share
- Full time captain / part time stew
- Three year program/ sell or trade up
$ 45,000/quarter share / $400-monthly –S&M (Storage + Maintenance + Insurance + launching)
- 2016 33’ Ocean Hawk Center Console
- Twin Mercury 350HP Verado – color match
- Top of the line electronics, stereo, Color change Ocean LED
- Custom trailer with two scooters
- Brand new boat, not yet titled
- Full time dry storage by FPC included in program
- Poker Run event fees and launches included
- Sportboat class- 60mph cruise/ 70mph+ top speed
- Florida- Bahamas – occasional out of state events
$ 40,000/quarter share / $ 250 S&M (storage + maintenance + insurance)
- 2008 GulfStream Tourmaster – 63,000 mi.
- Freightliner Chassis/ 425HP Cummins Turbo Diesel (Pusher)
- 43’ Long – triple slide
- 3 HD TV’s in cabin including 50” ent. Outdoor ent .center
- Sleeps (5) comfortably – 3 Rooftop A/C unites
- Master bedroom Queen/ with walkin closet, washer dryer
- 10,000 lb. tow capacity for boat and/or tow vehicle
- Access to Matching tow fleet: 12’ Horton motorcycle trailer
- 28’ enclosed car trailer, 2013 Kia Soul 6-Speed with rally graphics
Fractional Ownership is a type of shared ownership where an asset is held and used by multiple owners. It provides a choice of yacht ownership for those who have decided that it is functionally unnecessary and fiscally wasteful to purchase an entire yacht when they may only use it for a limited amount of time each year. It allows buyers to invest in a luxury yacht in proportion to the time that they will actually spend in the vessel.
Fractional yacht ownership is not a new concept…it has been around for more than 20 years. It is, however, experiencing a dramatic increase in popularity due to the latest market and is now one of the fastest growing segments of yacht ownership in the world. While some people are now shying away from purchasing their dream yacht, savvy investors have flocked to yacht fractional ownership as a viable alternative to full ownership. Fractional yacht investors are less exposed to dramatic swings in boat/yacht prices and are able to preserve capital, while enjoying the boat of their dreams in a manner akin to full ownership.
Boosting its popularity is the fact that yacht fractional ownership has been embraced by major-brand Boat manufacturers across the globe who are looking for ways to offset reduced overall Yacht sales and retain their customer base. For individual buyers, both the rationale and advantages are clearly defined. Because fractional ownership is basically the “organized” sharing of a Yacht in order to reduce the “buy-in” price but enjoying full ownership benefits. They are sharing the costs and benefits of the Yacht down the line, allowing them to relax in the convenience of a professionally managed, shared investment.
Unlike a timeshare, fractional Yacht ownership shares are directly tied to the ownership of the vessel through a licensed and insured LLC. This feature, in itself, makes the concept radically different from a “timeshare” where resale is impossible. A well maintained yacht retains value and has the opportunity to appreciate.
Flexible, generous use plans are another major component of shared ownership. There are fewer owners allowing Yacht developers to strive to fit their “Use Plan” to the way owners will most benefit from it.
Developers often have exchange systems available for their owners allowing them to visit other wonderful “land” homes and resorts, eliminating any concerns about being “locked” into a single Yacht vacation year around. We at Florida Factional Club have much more to share with you regarding ownership of our fabulous “Sunseeker Impulsive Too”, please contact us.