March 15-18, 2018
FPC has just booked a Florida Powerboat Club member with a private group for 4-day, 3 night getaway featuring accommodations at the highly acclaimed Parque Central Hotel in the heart of Old Havana. This itinerary features cigar factory and rum tasting tours, as well as a Classic Car rally through the streets of Havana!
We have room for approximately 20 guests to take part in this four day adventure, and FPC is ready to make all the reservations, including booking your commercial flights from FLL on Southwest Airlines.
BOOK NOW — LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE — Contact FPC Office at 954-545-1414
$ 2699 pp + Air double occ. (Southwest Roundtrip air approx $ 300 pp)
$ 3499 pp + Air single occ.
Reservations: Contact FPC Office at 954-545-1414
- Accommodations: 3 nights at hotel of your choice
- Local Tour guide expert for duration of event
- Transportation to/from Airport, and for all tours
- Tours Include: Old Havana Walking Tour, Bodeguita del Medio, Tropicana, Cigar factory, Callejon de Hamel
- Meals: daily breakfasts for (3) days; (3) lunches; (2) dinners
- Assistance with planning Driving tours and personal outings
- Gratuities to tour guides/ drivers
- Classic Car rides ( must be paid in CUC)
- Range $ 30cuc to $ 75 Cuc plus tip (Nicest cars get up to 100 cuc)
- Havana Club Rum Museum admission or drinks
- Cocktails at the hotel lobby bar or rooftop bar
- Any other services that may be added to agenda