March 19-22, 2020
Once very popular on the FPC calendar more than a decade ago, the Spring Key West Poker Run attracted more than 40 powerboat teams and featured an agenda that was completely different to its sister event, the November Key West Poker Run. This March getaway will feature a smaller entry roster of under 50 boats, and a more laid-back agenda, that will include a true Boca Grande Beach rendezvous. Hotels include the landmark Hyatt Resort and quaint B&B guest houses from the Keys Collection. This four day adventure will feature a Thursday departure from Miami and Sunday return.
More Information Coming Soon!
Reservations: Contact FPC Office at 954-545-1414
Proposed schedule coming soon
Note: Schedule subject to change. Updated itineraries will be provided to all event participants at check in.
Powerboats: $895 (Includes: Boat, Captain, & Mate)
Extra Crew: $175 (Includes: souvenir event tee, catered function passes for dockside breakfast, poker run lunch, and Sat evening dinner party)
Safety Management Fee: $50 for boats running 40-60 mph, $100 for boats running 60-99mph, or $150 for boats running 100 mph +
Applicants for participation must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
- Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
- Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horsepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
- All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
- ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
- All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal flotation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
- All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.