Paradise Riders, FPC and Peterson’s Harley Davidson have partnered to create another great event for the 44th annual Peterson’s Harley Davidson Key West Poker Run! Ride over the famous 7-mile bridge to Key West for Thursday’s Duval Crawl, Sunday’s Biker Brunch and everything in between. New format for this year includes 6 cards and 6 stops… winner takes all — $10,000 CASH!
Event Fee: VIP Entry $195 Per Bike Entry — 1 Rider
Extra Rider: $75 per person (includes crew passes)
Paradise Riders VIP Package Includes:
- Organized ride on Friday, from Peterson’s Harley (South)
- (1) Poker Hand
- VIP Ride with Drew Peterson/ Stu Jones – followed by Paradise Riders TV crew
- Guaranteed coverage in Souvenir Blu-ray Production
- (1) Lunch pass for lunch with VIP riders / Marathon stop
- Reservation booking service/ access to Paradise Riders room block at Marker Key West (call for rates)
- Saturday boat ride on Paradise Riders powerboat/ Conch Republic
— VIP Parking & Welcome Party Friday at checkpoint #5 – Conch Republic Seafood : 5-7 PM
— Photo session of you and your bike plus souvenir 8×10 framed print.
— Note: VIP Parking at Conch Republic is (beside) our headquarter hotel, the Marker Key West and is through Sunday.
VIP REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016 PETERSON’S POKER RUN: [PDF] | [WORD.DOC]