March 16-19, 2017
The Tampa Bay Poker Run delivers both on and off-water excitement for performance boaters. As far back as the mid-90’s, FPC has been cruising the water of Tampa Bay with it’s allure of downtown St.Petersburg waterfront, vibrant nightlife, great dining, abundant marinas and variety of accommodations.
Departure: All checkpoints in the Tampa bay.
Distance: Approx 100 miles
Vinoy Renaissance Resort & Golf Club.
501 5th Avenue NE,
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
340 Beach Drive Northeast St
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Reservations: Contact FPC Office at 954-545-1414
Lunch Fun Run (TBA), 1 – 4pm
Check-in, 5-7pm. Captains’ Meeting, 7pm, on the Vinoy Resort Terrace
Saturday Poker Run:
Bay waters, 10am to 4pm.
Dinner at & Poker Run Party, 8pm to 11pm, Location: TBA.
$750 (Captain and First Mate) Membership is required for this event so, please BECOME A MEMBER! It’s fast and easy with many levels to choose!
Tampa Bay Poker Run Fee Includes:
– All planning for event, including FPC making room and dockage reservations on behalf of attendee.
– A safe, well executed poker run event, with official paceboat leading the trip.
– Function passes for Capt and one crew member, for dockside breakfast, lunch and dinner party.
– Aerial coverage from helicopter, souvenir photos will be available, event Bluray mail out post-event, Coverage in Powerboating in Paradise TV & Magazine.
– Poker run hand included, with chance of winning great prizes.
– (2) 2015 Souvenir Poker run tee shirts for capt and crew.
– Poker Run bag & (3) souvenir decals for the boat.
– Extra Crew Fee: $150 per person (includes event t-shirt and all necessary function passes)
Applicants for participation must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
- Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
- Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horsepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
- All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
- ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
- All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal flotation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
- All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.