March 22-25, 2018
ATTN: MEMBERS – PARTICIPANTS
AN UPDATED TAMPA BAY EVENT ITINERARY will be coming directly to you via email, on Friday March 16th. Several new venues and updates have gone into the new event format, so we apologize for any delay.
We MAY NOT be posting specific details on this website, because we have limited dockage at most of our venues, and this will only serve to create confusion and overcrowding, especially when non-participants decide to join in.
The Tampa Bay Poker Run delivers both on and off-water excitement for performance boaters. As far back as the mid-90’s, FPC has been cruising the water of Tampa Bay with it’s allure of downtown St.Petersburg waterfront, vibrant nightlife, great dining, abundant marinas and variety of accommodations.
Departure: All checkpoints in the Tampa bay.
Distance: Approx 100 miles
Downtown Tampa: “The Point”
Marriott Waterside – SOLD OUT
Westin Tampa Waterside – Starting at $ 220/nt
Dockage available at both hotel sites.
Private slips and yacht slips are sold out.
Reservations: Contact FPC Office at 954-545-1414
Thursday Mar 22:
- Launching/Staging – Davis Island Ramp: 5 Mi / Gandy Boat Ramp: 8.1 Miles
Click here for Davis Island Map | Click Here for Gandy Map
- 7-11pm: Ybor City Pub Crawl – Transportation provided
Friday Mar 23:
- Tampa Bay- Friday Fun Run
- Fun Run to Bradenton – Lunch TBA
- Poker Run Checkin & Kick Off Party- Jacksons Bistro
Saturday March 24th:
- Tampa Bay Poker Run -11AM Start
- Lunch stopover TBA
- Saturday Night: Poker run awards party American Social
- Saturday night after party- Nightclub TBA
Sunday Feb 25th:
- Sunday Fun Run TBA
$800 (Captain and First Mate) Membership is required for this event so, please BECOME A MEMBER! It’s fast and easy with many levels to choose!
Tampa Bay Poker Run Fee Includes:
– All planning for event, including FPC making room and dockage reservations on behalf of attendee.
– Poker run hand included, with chance of winning great prizes.
– Extra Crew Fee: $175 per person (includes event t-shirt and function passes)
Applicants for participation must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
- Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
- Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horsepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
- All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
- ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
- All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal flotation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
- All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.