April 8-11, 2021
After moving its headquarters from the Renaissance Vinoy in St.Petersburg to Downtown Tampa, the Tampa Bay Poker Run had a new lease on life, with expanded docking inventory at the Tampa Convention Center, and a wide selection of hotel inventory at Tampa’s most popular waterfront hotels, the Tampa Marriott and Westin Waterside Tampa. Adding to that a vibrant nightlife including Jacksons Bistro and the all-new Amercian Social right on our doorstep, this event had room to grow and something for everyone! This event will surely exceed 50 registered teams for 2021!
More information coming soon!
Reservations: Contact FPC Office at 954-545-1414
Note: Schedule subject to change. Updated itineraries will be provided to all event participants at check in.
Thurs Sept 24: Early Arrivals – Downtown Tampa
Two hotels on FPC event roster: Marriott & Westin
Fri Sep 25: Fun Run – local waters
Rendezvous with boats coming in from Sarasota area.
Fri Sep 25: Captains welcome party & Check In
The Sail – Tampa Convention Center waterfront
Sat Sep 26: Tampa Bay Poker Run
Multiple checkpoints in bay area with lunch stopover.
Sat Sep 26: Evening Poker Run Party
New format TBA. Teams play out cards and awards presented
Powerboats: $895 (Includes: Boat, Captain, & Mate)
Extra Crew: $175 (Includes: souvenir event tee, catered function passes for dockside breakfast, poker run lunch, and Sat evening dinner party)
Safety Management Fee: $50 for boats running 40-60 mph, $100 for boats running 60-99mph, or $150 for boats running 100 mph +
Applicants for participation must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
- Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
- Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horsepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
- All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
- ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
- All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal flotation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
- All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.