November 10-15, 2021
— Key West Registration on Temporary Hold Until Oct 12, 2021 —
FPC staff have filled all available rooms and docking in Key West. We are taking time to work lodging and marina partners to confirm all reservations currently in our system and acquire new inventory wherever possible. We are not closing registration, we are just pausing new entries until we have an updated reservation form based on availability.
If you are planning to register with FPC and you have your own rooms and dockage reservations confirmed in Miami and Key West, please email us at Admin@flpowerboat.com with your name and a contact number, so that we can Email you the registration form directly. Must have current and active membership with FPC to have a registration form sent.
See photos and videos from our archives of events from previous years! Click images below >>
Note: Sample schedule. Subject to change. Updated itineraries will be provided to all event participants at check in.
North Miami/Haulover: 9:30am
South Miami /Coconut Grove: 10:30am
CAPTAINS meeting on night before departure at each venue
$ 895/ boat entry – Includes Captain & first Mate ( additional crew at $200 pp)
Applicants for participation in the Key West Offshore Poker Run must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
- Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
- Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horsepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
- All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
- ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
- All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal flotation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
- All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.