November 5-11, 2024
KEY WEST POKER RUN 2024
Information coming soon!
See photos and videos from our archives of events from previous years!
Click images below to see KW galleries.
Note: Sample schedule. Subject to change. Updated itineraries will be provided to all event participants at check in.
North Miami/Haulover: 9:30am
South Miami /Coconut Grove: 10:30am
CAPTAINS meeting on night before departure at each venue
Applicants for participation in the Key West Offshore Poker Run must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
- Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
- Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horsepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
- All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
- ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
- All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal flotation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
- All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.