May 9-12, 2024
EVENT AGENDA & COURSE DETAILS COMING SOON – STANDY FOR UPDATES
Hotel and dockage information can be found within the event booking form below.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Reservations: Contact FPC Office at 954-545-1414
SAMPLE Schedule of Events / Itinerary
ORANGE BEACH POWERBOAT WEEK
Presented by The Wharf, Orange Beach, AL
Daytime: Arrival & Checkins: The Wharf – Truck & Trailer lot Main St Entrance to The Wharf
7-11pm: THE PORT: Miss Orange Beach Powerboat Week Contest- Free entry to attendees
8 -10am: The Port: Poker Run check-in – Captains receive goody bags, merchandise
10:30 The Port : Captains safety meeting: Sign waivers review guidelines
11am : Friday FloridaBama Poker Run departure: Eastbound Run
7 -10 pm: Friday Evening Party- The PORT- DJ or live entertainment- Light catering
8 -10 AM –Remaining teams- Poker Run Check in at The Port
10:30 AM- Mandatory Captains SAFETY Meeting- Review new poker run course
11 AM : Depart: Alabama Poker Run- Orange Beach westbound course to Mobile Bay
Multiple Lunch destinations due to size of poker run.
4:30 PM: Return to The Wharf Marina – Clean and cover boats/ free time to recharge.
7-11PM: THE PORT: Dinner/Awards Party Sponsored by ALACOMP – Sponsor Presentations
All day: Hotel checkout, load and prepare boats for departure.
Sunday Fun Run may be suggested for those attendees that are staying extra day.
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO REVIEW – NOT YET FINALIZED BY ORGANIZERS
Applicants for participation must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
- Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
- Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horsepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
- All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
- ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
- All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal flotation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
- All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.