Powerboat Week: August 12-16, 2020
Emerald Coast Powerboat Week is a full week of water and land based activities scheduled in beautiful Destin and the surrounding areas. Emerald Grande will be the host resort for event. Several Marina choices are available to suit your needs. Please check back for more details as we get closer to the event.
Registration Forms — Coming Soon
Reservations: Contact FPC Office at 954-545-1414
Note: Sample schedule. Subject to change. Updated itineraries will be provided to all event participants at check in.
“Trucks ‘N Boats” Powerboat Parade – Harborwalk Village
12pm: Early bird Fun Run- Destination TBA
4p—6pm: Thursday early captains check in: Emerald Grande
8pm: Miss Powerboat Week Contest — Margaritaville, Harborwalk Village
8am-10:30am: Captains Check In — Emerald Grande
10:30am: Captains safety meeting
12pm: Fun Run to Juana’s
8pm: Captains Kick-off Party – AJ’s Destin
8am-9am: Last minute checkin: Emerald Grande
10am: Emerald Coast Powerboat Poker Run
7PM: Doors open: Saturday Awards Party: Margaritaville — HWV
12 Noon: Sunday Aerial — Re-Shoot
Crab Island Raft-Up Party
Powerboats: $750 (Includes: Boat, Captain, & Mate)
Extra Crew: $150 (Includes: souvenir event tee, catered function passes for dockside breakfast, poker run lunch, and Sat evening dinner party)
Safety Management Fee: $50 for all boats
Applicants for participation in the Winter Poker Run must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
- Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
- Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horsepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
- All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure, at Courtyard Coconut Grove. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
- ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
- All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal flotation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
- All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.