May 18-22, 2017
Registration is closed due to time restrains
Reservations: Contact FPC Office at 954-545-1414
Accommodations: 4 Nights in Havana: Hotel Parque Central
Inclusive of all hotels, buses, meals and tours listed below.
Single occupancy: $2696 / per person
Double occupancy: $1628 / per person
Transportation: 2 buses. Private van if available with private driver, same drive for entire program
Guide: 2 guides. Same tour guide for entire program with accommodations
Activities: Include people to people exchanges and private visits
Meals: Menus should be the top contracted menu at every restaurant
Day 1 – Havana
- Arrive to Marina Hemingway in the afternoon.
- Meeting with bus driver and Cuban guide.
- Panoramic Overview of Havana, including Vedado, University of Havana, Malecon, Revolution Square and the Capitol Area.
- Check in the Hotel Parque Central.
- Welcome Dinner at Moneda Cubana paladar in Old Havana.
Day 2 – Havana
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Visit to the tobacco factory Partagas.
- Transfer to Marina Hemingway. Time to explore the area.
- Visit to Fusterlandia in Jaimanitas neighborhood, known as Picasso of Caribbean.
- Visit the cultural project La Lucecita.
- Lunch at La Foresta paladar.
- Visit to the Havana Compass Dance.
- Return to hotel in private motor coach.
- Dinner for your own.
Day 3 – Havana – Vinales – Havana
- Breakfast at Hostal.
- Transfer to Vinales.
- Panoramic city tour for Vinales. Visit to Mural de la Prehistoria.
- Visit a local tobacco farm in Viñales to learn about tobacco production.
- Lunch at Finca Paradiso. Interact with family and workers of the farm and learn about organic farming practices in Cuba
- Transfer to Pinar del Rio.
- Visit the Fabric of Rum “La Guayabita” (endemic plant of the region). Enjoy a cocktail.
- Return to Havana.
Day 4 – Havana
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Walk through Old Havana’s historic center and visit the famous 4 plazas.
- Lunch at San Cristobal paladar.
- Visit to La Cabana Fortress.
- Visit to Museo de la Revolucion. Earlier of Castro’s Revolution, this place was the Presidential Palace of Cuba. Visit to the Granma yacht.
- Return to the hotel.
- Farewell Dinner to La Guarida paladar.
Day 5: Havana – Miami
- Transfer to Marina
- Return to Miami.
Please note: Strict rules and entry requirements still exist, and tight controls by the Cuban government of all economic activity, particularly international visitation, place uncommon guidelines on all matters of entry, commerce, and daily activities of visiting groups. Even the acquisition of high octane fuel and adequate marine services remain a large void in our boating agenda, therefore all participants must be prepared, and come prepared, to deal with any mechanical issues or fuel octane needs, so that they can return to Florida safely.
For these reasons, FPC had to adopt a new event model entirely, with a registration cap of under twenty boats, a limited agenda of just two nights, and a fixed room inventory of only 50 hotel rooms. Additionally, all activities of our attendees, from arrival at Marina Hemingway, to dining plans, tours & activities, and hotel accommodations, are under the close scrutiny of the Cuban government, and the designated tour company that is managing our agenda.