April 19-22, 2018
FPC returns to the luxurious landmark Pink Shell Beach Resort in Fort Myers, FL.
Pink Shell Beach Resort
275 Estero Blvd
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
Studio, 1 Bedroom and 2 bedroom luxury condos available.
Enjoy first class accommodations and scenic cruising through the Gulf of Mexico and scenic protected waters of Pine Island Sound. We’ll visit quaint waterfront destinations including Boca Grande, Cabbage Key and the very exclusive Useppa Island!
Reservations: Contact FPC Office at 954-545-1414
Info Coming Soon…
Event Fee (Captain & mate): $800
Extra crew: $175 Includes event tee and function passes
Applicants for participation must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
- Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
- Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horsepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
- All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
- ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
- All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal flotation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
- All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.