April 19-22, 2018
Departure: Sat 4/27 from Pink Shell Marina
Starting Point: Pink Shell Resort & Marina 275 Estero Blvd. Fort Myers Beach
Mandatory Captains Meeting: Friday evening Pink Shell Resort (8pm)
Destination: Pink Shell Resort
Room Rates: Starting at $189
Dockage Rates: $3 /foot per day (2 day min)
Reservations: Contact FPC Office at 954-545-1414
Note: Schedule subject to change. Updated itineraries will be provided to all event participants at check in.
Fun run – lunch TBA
7 -9 PM check in and Captains Meeting
9-11 am: Dockside breakfast
11:00 am: Depart for Poker Run
12:30 pm: Lunch – TBA
4:00 pm: Return to resort and marina
8 pm: Awards & Poker Hand Dinner Party
9-11 am: Resort check out
11 am: Fun Run TBA
Powerboats: $795 (Includes: Boat, Captain, & Mate)
Extra Crew: $175 (Includes: souvenir event tee, catered function passes for dockside breakfast, poker run lunch, and Sat evening dinner party)
Safety Management Fee: $50 for boats running 40-60 mph, $100 for boats running 60-99mph, or $150 for boats running 100 mph +
Applicants for participation must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
- Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
- Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horsepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
- All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
- ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
- All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal flotation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
- All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.